If you were bored during the holidays, and went to the school website, you would have noticed this:
"Infocomm Club Award 2009
I am proud to announce that our Infocomm Club emerged the overall winner in the Sec & JC category at the Infocomm Club Award 2009! Congratulations to the teachers and Victorians of the Infocomm Club. "
It was written by our principal, Mr. Low in November.
Why, you ask did I write this?
It's because I am one of the Infocomm Club members, and I, along with six other people, received iPods for contributing efforts! As you can see! :))))
Among the six, Teng Wei Hao from my class also got one.
It was written by our principal, Mr. Low in November.
Why, you ask did I write this?
It's because I am one of the Infocomm Club members, and I, along with six other people, received iPods for contributing efforts! As you can see! :))))
Among the six, Teng Wei Hao from my class also got one.
The competition was to create a three-dimensional virtual world for Zimbabwean and Bruneian foreign delegates, for the Youth Olympic Games this year, to come to Singapore and utilize the system to help adapt to a different culture in Singapore. Our space incorporated boards containing different information to the locality at the Olympic Village. The facilities of IMM, among other things for example.
I am so happy that three grueling months of hard work has paid off.
Sometimes you think: "Hmmm. I don't really want it that much, but if I could get one, that would be awesome."
Sometimes you think: "Hmmm. I don't really want it that much, but if I could get one, that would be awesome."
I think the iPod was one of them.

I expected something more unusual and unexpecting as you are an unexpecting person. Perhaps, you could write down your feelings. Express your personal thoughts about the incident. You could reflect more. Elaborate on what you did in the competition. How you felt when you got the ipod?
ReplyDeleteBy the way, it is so unfair. You got an ipod.
This is like talking about the informations of the competition,but we don't know the process,your feelings and stuff.
ReplyDelete